English for the TOEIC® Test
Everything learners need to prepare for the TOEIC test.
Coming in October 2012:
Skills for the TOEIC®Test
This two-book series helps learners handle the challenging integrated-skill aspect of the TOEIC test.
- Step-by-step support and preparation for every question type in the test
- Helps learners identify correct answers and eliminate wrong answers
- Practice for each skill in a timed, simulated test environment
- Complete self-study support includes full answer key, test tips and audio scripts
- Audio CD with test-style listening practice and model answers for speaking
- Essential test vocabulary using Collins COBUILD definitions
CEF Level: B1 and above
Suitable for self-study and classroom use.
Collins COBUILD Key Words for the TOEIC®Test
Covers all the words and phrases students need to master in order to achieve the scores required by top employers.
- Vocabulary-building features such as synonyms, phrases and collocations help students increase accuracy and fluency
- Thematic word list section to help students consolidate what they have learnt
- Clear definitions and authentic examples from the Collins Corpus show how English is really used
CEF Level: B1+
TOEIC® is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS). This product is not endorsed or approved by ETS.